Nat Young chatting with KP
- ▼Standard Frame
- Our White, Black, Mocha or silver frames are printed on Lustre Photo Paper and framed with a 30mm moulding and white mat. These frames present a simple and minimalistic look, and are our preferred choice of displaying Southwest Saltwater images. These frames are also available in Beech wood moulding at an extra cost. The White frame is our most popular.
- ◄Box Frame
- Our Box frames are available in either Beech, White or Black moulding and feature a thicker "off the wall" profile then our standard frames. This appearance looks great when grouped together with other box frames, but they also look stunning by themselves as they have a real presence on the wall.
- ◄Acrylic Face Mount
- Our Face Mount Acrylics are similar to an Ice Block, but feature a lighter 6mm piece of acrylic which allows it to be wall mountable. This gives the image a 3D floating effect, a real statement for any wall! Behind the acrylic, the image is printed on Metallic paper, giving amazing vividness and pop of colours. The back features a rugged Aluminium wall hanging frame, making it easy to hang.
- ◄Acrylic Ice Block
- Our Ice Blocks are cutting edge in presentation of Southwest Saltwater images. They feature a 30mm thick piece of acrylic which gives a floating three dimensional effect of the image. Behind the acrylic, the image is printed on Metallic paper, giving amazing vividness and pop of colours. They make perfect gifts as they can be placed on study desks, coffee tables, bedside tables, and just about anywhere else you can imagine!
- ◄Unframed Print
- Our unframed prints are printed on a Lustre photo paper, and are packaged conveniently into sturdy mailing tubes, making them ideal for overseas customers. You can then take them to your preferred framer for creating a unique frame to match your home.